Roles & Responsibilities
1. Provide guidance and student career development consultation.
2. Implementing special courses to prepare students to be more competent and willing to step into the realm of work. Manage and implement programs of graduate employability (GE) in collaboration with the Ministry of Education (MOE) and the faculties.
3. Create joint ventures with government agencies and the private sector that manages and provides career opportunities and training courses available.
4. Planning and organizing university career fairs as well as coordinating and monitoring focused career fairs conducted by the faculties.
5. Participate in exhibitions and career fairs organized by other universities and the private sector to provide exposure and career opportunities for the students, especially for students in the final year.
6. Make a trip abroad as a means to open students' minds about the socio-economic and cultural involved more closely.
7. Organize a community program to provide opportunities for students to practice their knowledge in their field of study in addition to the local community to improve methods of communicating effectively.
8. Control supportive program to produce students who are competitive in the world of work as the registration to agencies / institutions / professional bodies
9. Analyzing the pattern of development and career needs while in Malaysia and internationally